Thursday, April 18, 2013

Template OF Cover Letter

 Dear Sir/Madam,
This mail is to express my interest in the post of Software Testing Engineer in your company. I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.
I hold a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology) from Ghaziabad and I had a total working experience of 4 Years and 10 Months. I have an experience of all the different testing phases in the software lifecycle and good working knowledge of taking a project from the initial requirement stage to the final release stage. I had done Test Planning and also created Test Planning & Strategy documents. I am confident that my presentation skills and high quality and cost effective methodologies can secure big projects for the company.
I assure you that my knowledge and experience will help me to serve the organization in the best possible ways.
I am enclosing my resume for your perusal and looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thanking You,
Yours sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment