Friday, October 18, 2013

Tell me About Yorself?

1>>  I did B.Tech degree in Computer Science from Dr. RML Avadh Universty Faizabad (U.P.), I have been in IT industry for 5 years.

I've gained extensive experience in all aspects of software engineering,

including software design, systems architecture,

application programming, and QA testing.

Currently I'm a software engineer with WCT and have worked on several software development projects for our clients.

As the lead developer, I designed and developed a E-commerce based Wesite to help the company increase productivity.

I'm skilled in the Good techniques such as asp.net ,c# , web services and SOA,

proficient with the new languages like C# and MSSQL.

I'm always focused on building robust software systems to meet our customers needs.

One of my major strengths is that I work very hard and continually look for ways to provide the highest quality products

and services while reducing the time and costs to complete the project.

I am self-motivated and enjoy working in a team environment.

I'm looking for an opportunity to work for a growing company where I can contribute my hands-on experience and grow my career with the company.

By some research I found that yours is the type of companies I really want to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment